Here are a few frequently asked questions:
How to Complete Online Registration for Returning Students
- Before you begin:
- Note that Infinite Campus does not currently support Internet Explorer 10. To check the version of your Internet Explorer browser, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, choose About Internet Explorer.
- Please make sure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups. For instructions on disabling the pop-up blocker for common browsers, please click here.
- Tip: We recommend using Firefox as your web browser for this process. Available free at http://getfirefox.com
- To begin, please visit the following website: http://tinyurl.com/c8gnacu
- It will now prompt for your Activation Key. This key was sent to the parent/guardian identified as the registering parent in a letter. This letter should be received by April 31st. If you did not receive this letter, please contact your child's school to request the letter.
- Activate your Campus Portal account by entering your activation key from step 2 and click "Submit"
- Enter a user name and password that you will use to access Campus Portal in the future and click "Create Account"
Please write down the user name and password you entered and keep them for your records as they will be needed next year to access grades, attendance, etc. If you have an email address, it is suggested you use your email as your username.
- You will then be prompted to login, click "Click Here to enter Campus Portal"
- Login using the user name and password you just created and click "Sign In"
- Once logged in, click the Online Registration link in your inbox to begin Online Household Registration
- You may need to wait up to 15 minutes for this link to appear as the system processes your new account information.
- While waiting, periodically press F5 to refresh the screen until the link appears.
- If you are unexpectedly logged out of the system or need to quit and return later, the login page can be accessed at http://tinyurl.com/c5xh535
- Select the 13-14 for the registration year and click "Begin Registration"
- Please go through all screens, answer all questions, and submit your Online Household Registration
- If there is an adult listed under Emergency Contacts or Parents who should not be associated with a student, please select "No Relationship" when inputting the student(s) information.
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
- I did not receive the letter with my registration information on it. How do I get this letter?
- Please contact your child's school to obtain the letter. Any school can give you the letter and you only need to contact one as the application will apply to all students in your household.
- I've created my portal account but nothing is in the portal Inbox. Where is the Online Registration link?
- It can take the system up to 15 minutes to populate this link once the account is created. You can press the F5 key (command + R on Mac) to refresh the page until the link appears.
- I've clicked on the Online Registration link but the window it brings me to only contains my current student's name and no other text or information at all. What's wrong?
- More than likely you are using an unsupported web browser. We recommend using Firefox (http://getfirefox.com) as your browser while completing this process. Officially supported browsers are Firefox, Internet Explorer (versions 8 and 9, not 10) and Safari (Mac only). If you are using one of these browsers and still not seeing information once you log in, please contact our Technology Service Desk at 307-771-2242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I'm not seeing one of my LCSD1 students in the Student section of Online Registration. How do I get them in there?
- If a student you should be registering is not listed in your houshold once you have started the registration process, please contact your school to have this corrected.
- There is an adult listed under the Parent (or Emergency Contact) area that should not have a relationship with any of the students in my household. How do I remove them?
- If a parent is identified as being part of your household and should not have a relationship with your student, please check the 'No Relationship' checkmark on the apprpriate relationship screen of the student area. Note that you must provide legal documentation to the school for custody issues that these changes may affect.
Online Registration Help
Number of hits: 16050